MIDWEST CITY — Five real estate agents have joined Paradigm AdvantEdge Real Estate’s east office, 2150 S Douglas, Suite F, in Midwest City
• Kathy Waite has a bachelor’s degree in business management from Park University in Parkville, Mo. She served for five years in the U.S. Air Force and worked as an office manager for a government contractor at Tinker Air Force Base before entering the real estate business five years ago.
• Ruth Johnson earned a bachelor’s degree at the University of Central Oklahoma. She was a teacher in Mid-Del schools for 13 years. She has been selling residential real estate for the past 23 years.
• Shawna Stephens is a native of the metro area and has been selling real estate for the past six years.
• Debbie Campbell has a degree in applied science form Rose State College. Before entering the real estate business seven years ago, she worked for a dental practice and for a major national bank.
• Stephanie Matthews is a native of the Oklahoma City area and studied business at Oklahoma City Community College before working in banking and sales. She has been selling real estate for the past six years.